Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
kirkmegna Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-11-2013, 08:39 PM)aabbcc Wrote: they are slaughting a lot of people - would have to kill the wipe out the whole london for that amount, which would contradict with teh idea that thsi should fit into our timeline

Well, typically in slaughter-houses a lot of water is used to wash away blood & clean the carcasses. Perhaps it is bloodied water.

(09-11-2013, 09:57 PM)pikmintaro Wrote: #2: The water monsters were they the same ones from the original Amnesia or
something else? one of the notes sounded like they were stuck between
dimensions or something, so were they just previously Pigmen or what it
sort of sounded to me like they made the same sort of pig noises?

#3: The electric Pigman at the end that seemed to teleport everywhere,
what was up with that thing? was it a super Pigman that Mandus or his
evil half (Which I think is the guy in the machine? I'm not sure.) made?
I hurried through that section so I don't know if there was any paper
about it.

I think they're one-in-the-same. Notice the shocks that appear in the water as the invisible creature walks around in the sewers. There is a note that references instability in the warmer air so they jump back and forth between places (worlds?). As you get to the cooler centre where the controls are, the giant electric pig(s) are more stable and so we see them for longer periods of time.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 07:59 AM by kirkmegna.)
09-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by kirkmegna - 09-15-2013, 07:52 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM