Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Corbent Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Hmmmm... Manpigs were not the technical limits of the reanimation process. It was a form chosen on purpose. It is stated in a note that he could even reanimate a head without a body.

Spoiler below!

August 19th 1899
Von Reichenbach writes of the Odic Force, whilst that ignorant charlatan Blavatsky pontificated upon the soul. They are both cretins. To think one could strive for such great heights without wading first through puke and innard, without standing upon an architecture of bones! Montezuma was the wiser. But here, in our temples of steel, I have witnessed the severed head of a man, recently trampled to death by a runaway carriage, immersed in a solution of the Brennenburg compound open his eyes, and cry "Oh where are my legs Sir? Where is my body?" We are breaking through the barriers of death itself. Oh my dead darling Lily, it is too late for you, but I promise you this: I will save our children from death and, if need be, I will wrench them back from the blackness with this wonderful concoction!

So yeah. There is nothing stopping him from reanimating humans intact. But don't forget he considered humans unreliable and hard to work with. He wanted "a new creature for our chattels: loyal, clever, strong, easily sated." So he made a hybrid with those qualities. Pigs alone wouldn't have been useful.

This also means that as long as he still had his children heads he could reanimate them. He could even sew some orphan bodies for them in a process similar to the manpig creation.
09-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Corbent - 09-16-2013, 05:06 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM