Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
pikmintaro Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

I mentioned this before, when people were grumbling about the Manpigs being humanized too early, but did anybody notice the Pig driving the truck? this is pretty close to the start of the game, I saw this truck drive by, and didn't see the driver at first, so I restarted my save file, and found this.

[Image: abiu.jpg]

It's probably the earliest place you can see the big Pigs, and it really surprised me to see that, when I was first playing through, I mean seeing the one sleeping on the bed in Mandus's house at the start humanized them quite a bit to me, but seeing one just driving a truck down the street really shocked me for a little while, and also showed their intelligence too.

Anyways I love reading all the theories here, but I still am not sure which ones might be correct, I'm hoping that the entire game isn't just in Mandus's head, but if it is then so be it.
09-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by pikmintaro - 09-16-2013, 09:00 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM