Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
johnwohl Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

my 2 cents on a few things

I don't think the 2nd temple is anywhere near london at all. In fact. I think it's in the "other dimension".

heres why:

remember this?

Several of the older forms have breached their containment area and escaped into the sewers. (...) It is the heat generated from keeping the doorway between open that is to blame.

- I think they are talking about keeping a doorway between our world and the temple in the other dimension open.

We cannot simply pack them about with coolant as we do at the center where the doorway is. their duality tears them asunder, as the other place flies from their cells and their vitae splinters.

~ The other place being where the other temple is and where the compound X gets its properties.

My theory is something like this.

The compound X needs something, some force maybe, from the other dimension to function.

In order to obtain the componesnts for the compound X, mandus neededed to open a doorway to the other dimension.

doing this required that he sacrifice his twins in the chairs at the 2nd temple so that the gateway could be powered by thier hearts.

ever notice how in the screenshot in this thread, the man in the iron lung appears to have his face painted like an aztek shaman? (white in the middle, red stripes)

the body in the iron lung is yours after having completed the sacrifice. the 3rd heart in the middle of the room before the temple is yours and it activates the gateway.

The room with the heart is the gateway to the other dimension where the other temple is. Notice how the other voice gets panicked as you activate the gateway? It knows you can never completely kill it unless you come to the temple and destroy it at it's source, and activating the gateway in that room is the only way to do so.

When you go into the center of the room under the heart, the screen goes white instead of black. Mandus says oh god help me i am lost in the dry paper soul of the world... meaning the nether between worlds? the place that drives the manpigs crazy?
Once you get in there, I think you kill the machine by becoming your whole self again or something like that.. not sure about that part..

Maybe it's all just a dream. False teeth and eyeglasses are said to have significant meaning in dreams.

It's 5am, I read the whole thread. bedtime.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2013, 11:14 AM by johnwohl.)
09-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by johnwohl - 09-16-2013, 11:09 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM