Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Integria Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Going through the first parts of the game again, veeeery slowly, just to see if I missed anything in particular. So far the only thing that I didn't personally notice on my first playthrough was an earlier shift in reality.

When we push aside the bear and enter the room to turn the first valve, the eagle does indeed shift position (from the right corner to the left corner) by the time we return.

Also, I've tried to interact with the few objects so far that can be picked up, but nothing much happens with them. The ball seems useless, and the screwdriver only really manages to get stuck in EVERYTHING. Also, picked up each and every chair and turned if, juuuust to be sure.

Also, it's apparently possible to miss the phones. One of them stopped ringing for me after a while. Furthermore, you can't block the first pig in with chairs (even 14 of them), and there are invisible walls eeeverywhere.
09-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Integria - 09-16-2013, 04:25 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM