Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Awaclus Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-21-2013, 06:25 AM)Lazoriss Wrote: And yes, pretttty sure Mandus touched the orb (there was a note/loading screen that told of him cradling the egg in his coat), but also very interesting point in the children having also touched it, and even having touched it first. I didn't notice anything about the twins having a reaction to the orb, other than the sea thing and wanting to take it home. I mean, yeah, they heard the sea, but it didn't seem to do much to them.
But the Guardian of the orb doesn't start acting immediately. It took a while before the Shadow started hunting Daniel. And the children were killed pretty soon afterwards, so maybe that satisfied the Guardian or something.

And I think that it's pretty obvious why the orb is referred to as the egg. When the kids find it, they tell Oswald that they found "an egg" because they don't know what it is, so Oswald starts calling it the egg, too.
09-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Awaclus - 09-21-2013, 08:23 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM