Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Mechavomit Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-21-2013, 06:25 AM)Lazoriss Wrote: Seriously, this guy is a BAMF and I would love to see him as a prevalent character if there was another Amnesia game sometime in the future. U_U
That would be a bit tricky, considering the fact that he is a real person.
(09-21-2013, 06:25 AM)Lazoriss Wrote: Also, a sort of unrelated tidbit. When Mandus sacrificed his children Aztec style on the Temple steps, I'm also fairly sure he carved out and ATE THEIR HEARTS. 8U This is also suggested in that both animations of the dead children show them pulling out their hearts and offering it to you. Mandus will compare himself to Aztec figures in the game, and the ritual described in notes involved consuming the heart... I mean, if it's true that he ate the hearts; what the actual fuck, Mandus?
He's crazy. And a perv. I'm pretty sure that's canon. But...
What about the people who were with him? Surely he wasn't alone in that jungle. He came to Mexico with his kids and returned without them? Didn't anyone question that?
Goes explore a temple, takes his sons along. Comes back without them and covered in blood. Not suspicious at all.
09-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Mechavomit - 09-21-2013, 02:39 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM