Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Lazoriss Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

*huge exasperated sigh*

I just beat the game for a second time, and although I took things slower and more carefully this round, I know I still didn't find ALL the notes... Also I'm even more confused now than ever. >_o

I do agree that a collection of all the notes and passages on a timeline would be most helpful... My biggest concern is how exactly there are diary entries written by the twins when they are almost certainly dead. Augh. If it wasn't for the diary entries I would be more eager in accepting the children having been replaced with manpigs. It would be one thing for Mandus to see them as his sons when in such a delusional state, but I cannot see the creatures themselves writing, especially with such concern to their "father" and mentioning holidays like Christmas. There is also the clockwork spine. Did Mandus puke that up? What was it exactly and why was it in the sink plug? Would a spine (even a small one) FIT inside a sink plug? Maybe I wasn't even supposed to take it literally, but he apparently had set it on the mantelpiece next to the "egg".

Blahhhhh... anyways, I'll list a few things I did find on my second playthrough...

-The clock in the room with the piano. It appears to be broken. The hand will reach the 12 then swivel back a bit, then repeat the process. After you approach the piano and you hear the Machine attempt to run, the clock chimes. However, I did not count the strokes. If it was for midnight, that would indeed be very odd...

-At least 3 models of an Aztec pyramid, all of which look the same. I wold assume it is a model of the temple visited in Mexico.

-2 busts of a man wearing a jaguar head hood. Another Aztec reference, I'm sure...

- An odd tombstone in the graveyard that looks more like a small alter. It has a single lit candle and has what appears to be alchecmic symbolds carved onto it.

- A wretch dry humping a guy in a suit behind some boxes... (seen during the LONDON'S BURNING streets scene)

-A painting in an office (the one with the teeth in the drawer I believe) which shows a somewhat crazed woman with a bundled piglet on her lap. It seems she had just suckled it, and, in the right side of the picture, you can see a boiling pot with a child's leg sticking out.

- You CAN get a monster encounter in the holding pens (the one traversed during the chemicals puzzle). After sending the component through the transport, backtrack instead of using the catwalk. Smile
09-23-2013, 04:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Lazoriss - 09-23-2013, 04:26 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM