Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Lazoriss Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

|C I must have missed these posts. Darn it!

I guess... it would be possible for the children to be reanimated somehow. Chronologically, it's the only thing that would make sense. I missed the note about a person being reanimated by just a skull. It still seems such a stretch to have such perfect replicas, even with the implied lacking of a soul. Not to mention, based on the diary entries, the children seem to act as any child would, certainly not what you would expect from a "soulless" individual. They worry a lot about their dad and try to aid an injured bird (then give it a proper burial once it has died).

Ok. Rereading the posts, it makes more sense now. I would assume perhaps the Orb was also used in reanimating the children, giving them their "soul". This would also go well with the children being one soul in two bodies, along with the 2 hearts at the end having that unearthly glow that is shared by an Orb...

So... Mandus did hook up the Orb to the machine to give it sentience, sacrificing his children in the process.
09-23-2013, 07:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Lazoriss - 09-23-2013, 07:45 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM