Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Fortigurn Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-23-2013, 12:33 PM)rotten Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Fortigurn,
Also, how did he revive his children, if all he had was shattered skulls buried in the garden, while their hearts were eaten and their ribcages are in Mexico?

Spoiler below!
He built them new bodies and put their souls in the new bodies.

Quote:
Spoiler below!
So it is impossible for him to bring his children back with help of Compound X. He could only bring their souls back with the help from the Orb and put them inside other bodies, presumably mechanic, but this is not referenced in the game.

Spoiler below!
I believe it is referenced in the game. He speaks specifically of building mechanical body parts in the context of mourning his dead children.

* "Bandaged feet and eyes, small bones in the orchard, I have carried this world on my back with its legs about me. Damn this wretched soul, I am given birth to nothing but machinery"

* "a toy spine, clockwork intricate, like a child's spine, but clockwork. How could that be? How could a child's spine be made like clockwork?"
09-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Fortigurn - 09-23-2013, 01:00 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM