Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

Thanks for the effort, Paddy! Smile

It seems like I actually managed to get all the notes on my first playthrough. A couple of things this thread reminded me of, however:

-Mandus' great-uncle is definitely Alexander - Daniel never owned Brennenburg, and he has no right to inherit it.

-It's unclear exactly when Mandus sabotaged the Machine and subsequently got amnesia. It appears that his doubts had emerged by December 1st, his awareness of his split-soul appeared on Christmas (25th), that he and the Engineer had already split by the 27th, and memories reappeared on the 28th. Yet on the 29th, he talks of reaching his hands to the 'exposed wires', which I would assume to be the sabotage attempt we see in the game's opening.

Are we to assume that he was lying around in bed for a couple of days, only able to regain his strength on the 31st?

-Is it possible that Edwin and Enoch's diary actually dates back from 1898, and that the writer simply had a typo?
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 02:51 PM by Alardem.)
09-24-2013, 06:49 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Alardem - 09-24-2013, 06:49 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM