Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Atwa Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

April 30th 1899
The crate arrived this morning, and I had it delivered directly to the workshop. The body is remarkably preserved, although there is a subtle yet nauseating stench of damp and rot. It is humanoid in shape, but has suffered severe skeletal deformity. Remnants of leather straps encase the torso, which is deformed, with evidence of substantial muscle mass and displacement. It is difficult to ascertain whether this unfortunate is the recipient of some barbarous surgery, or was born deformed and an attempt to force his gnarled body into some semblance of humanity was made. What he is I cannot tell, but I smell the Orb upon him, and suspect my great uncle's presence in his curious condition.

So it can be done. We can reshape the body into a tool, accelerate the processes of Mr Darwin's evolution. But here my great uncle and I part company. He chose men as the subjects of his experiments, but men are difficult to control and rotten with sentimentality. No, we require a new creature for our chattels: loyal, clever, strong, easily sated.

Is this a Grunt hes talking about?

Edit: Ugh, went through the pages and looked and it had been discussed before. Certainly has to be a grunt.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 03:57 PM by Atwa.)
09-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Atwa - 09-24-2013, 03:53 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM