Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-27-2013, 01:31 AM)Kein Wrote: If we seriously take into account the hypothesis that actual Machine (not the pig-slaughtering combine itself) existed, then even considering the possibility that every new victim of Pigs was later turned into a Pigmen -- Pig-army wouldn't have enough "manpower" to overthrow whole humanity. I think we would end up with a similar to WW2 situation, where Germany (in this case GB) under the control of Hitler (Machine) was world-wide threat. Still not enough power. Unless hatching of "an egg" would mean that something extraordinary, like Chtulhu arrival, happen.

That's the impression I got. In fact, the sound files for the temple indicate that one of the endings (where Mandus just sits and waits) has the Machine talk about 'hatching', and ends with "Let there be light." A nuclear explosion in 1900 isn't a big deal? What about what happens afterwards?

Also my point is that enough people were slaughtered/mutated by Mandus' creations to make London worse off than it was in our timeline, regardless of what he did. Killing himself doesn't take back all the lives he's destroyed.
09-27-2013, 04:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Alardem - 09-27-2013, 04:24 AM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM