Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

(09-27-2013, 02:37 PM)Alardem Wrote: I'm not saying that. I mean two things:
1. The heart of the British Empire getting inexplicably leveled by an explosion unlike ANYTHING humans had ever seen before. The fear of atomic power would be scarred into the public consciousness almost half a century before 1945. That would have been a major shock to history, and the imperial squabble that was the First World War would have been drastically different (if not worse).
Just think of this game as an alternate history, not literally 'what happened 113 years ago'.
2. All the death and slaughter that's already occurred is likely to have fucked up London. And that's not considering what will happen once people examine the Man-Pigs and uncover the secrets of Mandus' meat-factory. Just as he had salvaged the horrors of Brennenburg, he himself leaves a legacy of more terror to come.

Ooookay, and you are saying it because..? I mean, what the point, this is exactly what I said - the course of history will be changed but not much, not at absolute global degree.

Quote:At least the note in the attic from the kids still says 1899 in-game.
Darn. What about the Compound X one, from 98?

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Kein - 09-27-2013, 04:15 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM