Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Spoiler Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert*

As for what happened at the end of the game I think Mandus just decided to kill himself as long he was the only one creator of that evil machine. Thus no one else would ever rebuild it. So he set into the specific chair and let some mechanism to cut-off his own heart and just died. Machine is already dead or dying, so there would be no profit from cutting another one heart. There will be just 3 hearts (others 2 are children hearts) sacrificed to the Orb, but nevertheless the machine is dead and its ingenious creator too. And, yeah, I think that sacrificing hearts is nothing to the machine its only an Orb evil disturbance that is hungry for blood and hearts especially, nothing more. As for that drowned man "Iron Lang" he could be anyone, it does not really matters as I think. I think that Mandus was always a solid person physically, psychically no (for some period of time he was obsessed by the Orb influence), but physically there was always just one Mandus. As for losing his memories at the beginning of the game, I presume he simply drank Laudanum which he was using for calming pigs and humans before cutting them into pieces inside of the machine.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 10:47 PM by Alex Ros.)
01-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plot Discussion Thread *Spoiler Alert* - by Alex Ros - 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM
The birth of a new century - by Integria - 09-27-2013, 01:32 AM