Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Some new ideal for frictional games
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Some new ideal for frictional games

I have a possibly amazing idea for a game.

You play as a character who finds himself in a Space Ark, fleeing Earth from a horrible plauge. What they didn't expect, was for the disease to find its way onto the ship itself.

And the whole basis of the game, is that most people already on the ship, either have the disease and die, or turn into something else...

The character wouldn't know anything about The Ark, or the disease. A large portion of the game would be searching through the ungodly large vessel, learning more and more about the horrors of his past. All the way, you'd be hunted down by the former passengers of this ship, fleeing what used to be your friends and family, now turned into horrible creatures.

During the game, He'd have constant visual flashbacks about his life on the Ark, and all the events that led up to such a horrible atrocity.

Honestly, unless Frictional Games were to use that game idea, then I better get started on it myself.
Big Grin
09-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Some new ideal for frictional games - by zecuro - 09-12-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Some new ideal for frictional games - by HorrorElementFilms - 09-17-2013, 12:59 AM