Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?

(09-13-2013, 09:41 AM)felixmole Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 09:18 AM)Arnold Wrote: What's with all those hipster "2deep4u", "you just can't understand", "not for everyone", "elitist" fallacies when game studios produce something art-house which many people just do not want/appreciate (original ME3 ending, Gone Home and so much more indie visual novels)?

Excuse me, but the story of TDD is ridiculously complex and there are many questions left unanswered. You ask many people what they understood from TDD, unless they loved the game so much as to play it multiple times and look around for LPs, they will not have a lot to say about it. The game was loved (and rightly so) for its scares and nothing more.

But I loved TDD's story. 3: It was just a pity the game didn't take itself seriously in that department. I don't think it's complex per se, it just has some cool undertones that could be missed by the inattentive/disinterested player.

^(;,;)^
09-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience? - by MyRedNeptune - 09-13-2013, 11:44 AM