Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?

Just to add to my thoughts: I've spent quite some time browsing through bits and pieces of random YouTube LPs - the results aren't exactly surprising. Those moaning and griping as they play the game (and giving bad summaries (or rather, childish rants)) at the end are those who are basically running through the game as much as possible and not reading the notes or journal entries, therefore they have bugger all understanding of the story and have even tried to immerse themselves in the game (they don't even bother to linger on any aspects of the environment) - they're just racing along trying to find a jump scare.

Those YouTube LP'ers that really appreciate the game (ChristopherOdd springs to mind) are taking their time, reading (and understanding) the notes and are obviously immersing themselves in the game. I'd also recommend watching Markiplier's LP - he gives a good and very thoughtful summary at the end which is worth listening to. Did he like the game? Why not listen for yourselves. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 02:27 PM by Ossie.)
09-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience? - by Ossie - 09-13-2013, 02:23 PM