Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?
sailornaruto39 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience?

(09-17-2013, 04:50 AM)Nyarlathotep Wrote:
Quote:I feel like it would have accomplished what it wanted more if it didn't try to play of as something like TDD. DIdn't Dear Ester do well for them?

I think it accomplished exactly what it wanted, though. Frictional always wanted The Dark Descent to be focused on experience and storytelling above challenging game mechanics. That's why the message at the start of the game asks you to treat it that way.

Frictional knew what kind of games The Chinese Room made, and that's why Frictional approached them for this sequel. They share very similar ideals in terms of game design.

Really? Where did you get that from? I'm just wondering so I could have a point of reference. Because if that's the case, that would be really weird.

If that's what They've wanted all a long Why wasn't TDD like MFP in the first place?
09-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is A Machine For Pigs best suited to a 'mature' audience? - by sailornaruto39 - 09-17-2013, 05:01 AM