Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: AMFP without TDD is:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Better
46.75%
36 46.75%
Worse
12.99%
10 12.99%
No different
40.26%
31 40.26%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If AMFP would be released before TDD, would you feel diffrent about it?
Ahiam94 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: If AMFP would be released before TDD, would you feel diffrent about it?

I'd think about the same. The game was very strong in story, music, and voice work. But a lot weaker in scares, and length. That was my main problem with it, was the length. It was such a tiny game. If it been about as long as TDD, I would have been perfectly happy with it.

(09-13-2013, 02:39 PM)bluel0bster Wrote: I just wish people would stop comparing this game to TDD so much. TDD shouldn't define this game. It's made by a different dev team with a different focus.
Isn't it kind of natural to compare it to TDD? No, it's not made by the same people, but it has the name Amnesia! People compare it because it's an Amnesia game! It only makes sense. People compare the original Donkey Kong games with the new one, and that was a totally different company and dev team. If the game was just called "A Machine for Pigs" and it was published by Frictional then people wouldn't compare them. But the truth is that this game is the second game in the Amnesia series.

I want a Flugelhorn!
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 06:41 AM by Ahiam94.)
09-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: If AMFP would be released before TDD, would you feel diffrent about it? - by Ahiam94 - 09-22-2013, 06:34 AM