Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)

Here's a few. Great thread layout by the way, loving the tidiness of it ;D Just to let you know I have to do extra posts because of how many images I have used sadly :L

PART ONE - Original order not done.
Spoiler below!

[Image: Cncra-win-cover.jpg]

One of the earliest games I can vividly remember playing. I still LOVE to play this game today despite how dated it is. So much fun and always will be. Age will never affect it.

Years later I discovered this game which I loved which is similar to C&C.

[Image: Age_of_Mythology_Liner.jpg]

Spoiler below!

[Image: gta-vice.jpg]

The first PS2 game I ever played. My brother had bought it before we could afford the PS2. I must have only been around 8 or 9 at the time when I would play it. This game had everything I loved. AMAZING soundtrack, fun gameplay and missions and TONNES of film references which I would later discover. I completed this game so many times in the past.

Spoiler below!

[Image: Guitar_Hero_World_Tour.jpg]

I remember buying the full bundle of this game, I was quite late to the franchise. This game was really influential to me as it helped me explore my taste of music, also it was what really pushed me over the line to trying to play a real guitar. In general the game was fun, and my brother enjoyed jamming on the drums too.

PART TWO

Spoiler below!

[Image: Rct-box.jpg]

[Image: Theme_Hospital.front_cover.jpg]

[Image: The_Sims_Coverart.png]

I loved the concept of building and running a business/other. Probably why I avoid Minecraft like the plague because I don't want to ruin my life.

Spoiler below!

[Image: Guitar_Hero_World_Tour.jpg]

I remember buying the full bundle of this game, I was quite late to the franchise. This game was really influential to me as it helped me explore my taste of music, also it was what really pushed me over the line to trying to play a real guitar. In general the game was fun, and my brother enjoyed jamming on the drums too.

PART THREE

Spoiler below!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzp_iWgK2wlh7fBkStHRF...3ouIK26TA3]

Everyone knows Metal Gear is awesome. However up until I played MGS4, or more so dubbed MGO for this current mode, I had never played on an online shooter. I spent so many good times alone in my room blasting CD's from my brothers stereo while tearing shit up on this game. It was a PS3 exclusive, it was a bitch to actually install, so much so that you felt like Morpheus was going to come get you for hacking. None of my IRL friends had it or were interested. I was the lone wolf. The community was small and growing smaller as time passed up until MGO servers were sadly taken down. I will never forget how much fun I had.

Spoiler below!

[Image: Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG]

[Image: Call_of_Duty_World_at_War_cover.png]

I'm reaching into dangerous territory here yet I am not afraid to admit that these games were a lot of fun. MW2 was my first CoD game and probably my last technically. MW2 was the first online game where I had friends to play with since everyone I knew had it. I spent so much time on it, and had a lot of fun.

World at War I was borrowed by a friend. I didn't have the internet at that point in time so I couldn't play online. However I will say that the campaign for WaW was excellent.

You'll all be happy to know that I don't touch any of the CoD titles any more and my interest in them died pretty soon before Black Ops.

Spoiler below!

[Image: fpo-boxart-ac2tcm2150809.jpg]

My first and favourite AC game. I loved everything about this game. The whole concept, setting and storyline seemed really cool. I played Brotherhood after and found it was good but didn't bring much new aspects to the game. I haven't continued on from there yet. I have also played the original at a later date by the way.

PART FOUR

Spoiler below!

[Image: runescape_logo.bmp]

This game... Holy shit this game. I remember an old friend of mine in my first year of secondary school telling me about this game. Like I bet many people have also done, I searched "Room Scape". Nevertheless I found the game. I'd never known what an MMORPG was before now. When I signed up I had no idea what to expect. I thought it was pretty shit in all honesty, but I just couldn't stop playing it. And about 5 and a half years later I am still playing it everyday of my life and have no intentions of quitting until I have maxed out everything.

So thats pretty much it. These days I don't really actually play that many games, I find myself having a phobia of buying games (I don't pirate just to let you know haha). I will eventually get around to playing many games on my list to play such as Fallout's, Half Life's, and future games.

Other mentions include games like The Walking Dead, The Last of Us, Persona 3 FES for some of the best games i've seen walkthrough's on but never played.

Oh and fuck, I forgot Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, great game!

Annnd just to piss everyone off, I LOVE. ADORE Football, so as you can expect I play my fair share of FIFA. That doesn't mean they're good games, I know they pretty terrible for what they could be but my passion for football is too strong to not love playing them games.

[Image: luv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 08:12 PM by Wooderson.)
09-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread) - by Wooderson - 09-14-2013, 08:09 PM