Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-25-2013, 09:24 PM)Darth FlawlessHair Wrote: When running AmnesiaTest130925.exe there is no custom_stories button. Is this intended?

Oops.
I'll get a new version up tomorrow. In the meantime you can change your user cfg file so it directs you to the correct map when pressing start new game.

(09-25-2013, 09:26 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Level Editor just crashed opening up character tab of entities, also a lot of the static objects bar factorybase and newchurch and sewer I think are still too big, a fair few still are in weird positions.

All amfp entities and statics directly imported into respective places.

To clarify, support has been added for the model format used in AMFP, not the entity files. While it should be okay in most cases, certain models might need to be imported by the model editor and have a new ent file created.

Regarding odd positions and sizes, I can check it out tomorrow, but there are definitely some... odd entities in the AMFP folders.

Edit: One thing you want to make sure is that you don't have any msh or anm files from AMFP in those folders.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013, 09:45 PM by Patrik.)
09-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 09:31 PM