Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Apjjm Offline
Is easy to say

Threads: 18
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-26-2013, 09:56 AM)Patrik Wrote: I've managed to reproduce rotating further than what should be allowed, though not having the head go through walls. The mouse should force the head back to its normal position as soon as you stop moving it, not just keep going like it does in the vid. How are you doing that?
I set my mouse sensitivity to maximum with smoothing off and just pulled my mouse straight along my desk. When i reach the end of the desk i quickly rotate my mouse 180 and pull it back (effectively moving in a large circle, but a long enough desk will have the same effect). You can also avoid the head being pulled back by rotating a tiny bit in the opposite direction before leaning the other way again.

It seems the walls offer a little bit of resistance but if you give the lean enough "encouragement" it will pop through. It works best when the camera is moving perpendicular to the wall and the walls are thin. You can also offset the head parallel to the wall then turn 90 degrees to pop through.

Edit: It also helps if you are standing a little bit away from the wall, rather than next to it.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 04:05 PM by Apjjm.)
09-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Apjjm - 09-26-2013, 03:57 PM