Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Tychaos Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-27-2013, 01:54 AM)Kia Wrote: You should be more specific than that if you want those problems fixed Smile
Try explaining which models are invisible, which ones are extremely large, how large and if you can scale them down to an appropriate size.
It only takes a couple more seconds and it's a lot more helpful :p
I just didnt want to say every last thing since there are quite a few of them mixed and matched throughout entities and static objects. And yes it does seem most of them can just be scaled down. I was just mentioning that there are still some models that can be a bit glitchy.

Also I have found that the man pigs, engineer and tesla will not move and just stand there walking on spot if they try to get to you. And yes i have placed path nodes. Also as others have mentioned before the sounds will get blanked out when starting up the game or leaving the editor.

Otherwise i find everything is working great and I am thankful for you putting the time into doing this!

Check out my WIP custom story Dark Tower!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dark-tower
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 02:17 AM by Tychaos.)
09-27-2013, 02:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Tychaos - 09-27-2013, 02:16 AM