Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Tychaos Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-27-2013, 07:27 AM)Patrik Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 02:16 AM)Tychaos Wrote: Also I have found that the man pigs, engineer and tesla will not move and just stand there walking on spot if they try to get to you. And yes i have placed path nodes. Also as others have mentioned before the sounds will get blanked out when starting up the game or leaving the editor.

To you and anyone else having this issue:
Are you using the AMFP .ent files or are you creating new ones for the pig models? The AMFP entity files will not work for the ManPigs, the reason being that just porting everything over line by line would have messed up the grunts.

(09-27-2013, 05:31 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: The editor no longer crashes! Sometimes the object will import without its textures applied with FBX files.

So you mean some FBX files work and some don't? Are you using different options when exporting them? Especially check your options for exporting tangents as that was where it crashed before.

(09-26-2013, 06:12 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: Patrik, I have a full conversion that uses the testing Amnesia.exe because it has no custom story option (which I want to be the case). Is it safe to keep using the beta .exe and package that with my FC or will that cause issues later?

I wouldn't recommend it. The version without that option has a lot of bugs as you can see in this thread, so probably better to use the proper update when it's released.

Okay i will try creating a new .ent file for the man pigs.
Edit: Thanks it works now!

Check out my WIP custom story Dark Tower!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dark-tower
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 12:28 PM by Tychaos.)
09-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Tychaos - 09-27-2013, 11:53 AM