Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(09-27-2013, 06:32 PM)Patrik Wrote: New version is up!

Fixes
  • Fixed scaling of 3D Max collada models.
  • Fixed Mesh file property not getting updated for static objects in the level editor.
  • Fixed saving of sound in sound entities.
  • Fixed saving of falloff textures on lights.
  • Added TeleportEnemyToEntity function.

Stuff I need more info on
  • SetEntityVisible not working?
    I was unable to reproduce, except for with static props (and those can't be scripted). Check the hpl.log for any errors if it doesn't work..

• ReplaceEntity not working
    Same thing as SetEntityVisible.

• PlaceEntityAtEntity not working
    Moving multi-body entities like this is not recommended, but it should work to some degree. Again, check the hpl.log for any errors if it doesn't.

• Materials not being saved
    Unable to reproduce.

• SetupLoadScreen making it impossible to go between maps.
    Unable to reproduce.

If you have any info on the stuff I was unable to reproduce, please let me know. Smile

Looks like the Sound placement bug is fixed, as well the the skybox resetting. Only thing applicable to me now is SetupLoadScreen() still causes the following map to crash the game.

Edit

Actually, for some reason the update is affecting the image of the function. I removed the image and it loads fine. Going to see what I can do to make the image work now. Jpeg is still supported, right?

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 06:58 PM by DamnNoHtml.)
09-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by DamnNoHtml - 09-27-2013, 06:40 PM