Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(10-10-2013, 05:15 PM)Hellday Wrote: Is it possible to get works the "Child" entity like in AMPF ? When I open it in the Model Editor it says "Model has invalid type : Enemy_Child". I tried to change it by a grunt or manpig type but the animations of the child were bugged (he was sliding on the floor, not walking). Also I took a look in the script lines of AMPF and I saw that they are some functions used to operate the child : SetEnemyMoveType and SetManPigType.

These functions will be implemented in the final update or there is another method to fix them and get the child entity working like in AMPF ?

Should be possible to get them to act pretty much the same yeah, though you'll have to make sure to set up the animations and whatnot according to the last part of the first post of this thread (and turn off their senses so they don't attack you). If that doesn't work, let me know.

Those functions will not be implemented, no. The reason for that? They have absolutely no effect. Tongue
10-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 10-11-2013, 07:37 AM