Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(10-12-2013, 07:09 PM)Patrik Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 12:06 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Hm sorry, my fault. Had to start the game with the exe i downloaded with the test files. Now i can see most of them. But the animations and sounds still are bugged. They flicker between attack mode and idle mode, there arent any pig sounds, the sanity is active ( Which shouldnt be like that for the ManPigs)

Also, the normal ManPig behaves and sounds like a grunt... And the model is a pink not animated manequin, which just follows you around. (The chase music is also from TDD)

These are not bugs. You have to open and save the enemy ent files using the new ModelEditor, and the enemy just called ManPig is like that in AMFP as well, it's just never used.
Ohhh. But why is the sanity and the old chase music there? And why are the pig noises missing? :/ Hm well everything is still in work i guess...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
10-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by LordOfDragons - 10-12-2013, 09:02 PM