Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(10-14-2013, 09:47 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: I removed the msh & Anm ONLY from the Enemies-Folder..
Is that enough, or should i remove ALL msh & Anm from the WHOLE AMNESIA?

No, just for the AMFP entities.

(10-14-2013, 09:47 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: Now i have another problem tho..
The monsters seem to work.. sorta.., only after some like.. 10 seconds the game crashes..
Maybe cause i have all monsters standing in 1 map?? maybe to much info for the engine???

It's not too much for the engine, but you could try just having one enemy active in the level and see if that solves the problem.
Are you sure it's the monsters causing the crash? If you remove the monsters entirely, does the map work like it should?
If the crash keeps happening, send me your hpl.log after the game has crashed. It would also be helpful to get the ent, map and hps files related to the issue.

(10-14-2013, 09:47 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: When i turn the flashlight on -> it turns on for like 2 seconds then just turns off??

Does it disappear instantly, or does it act as if the player has pressed the flashlight button? Have you tried it in an empty map with no scripts?

Edit:I downloaded White Night and tried the flashlight without running into the issue you describe, so I suspect there's some other problem. So yeah, please try to use the flashlight in a very basic map.

Also, if anyone else has a problem with custom lanterns that worked before, please let me know.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 11:22 AM by Patrik.)
10-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 10-15-2013, 08:26 AM