Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

BonePieCreations Wrote:I just updated it and created a cs folder... It won't appear again...

Patrik Wrote:Is it just your CS that won't show? Have you tried other custom stories? Are you following the step-by-step guide for installing the update?

It was always that way. Since the original the Dark Descent. At least for me personally it was always that way. Sometimes I've been solving this problem by simple exiting the game and back again. Sometimes I had to exit the game, but start it again via launcher menu, not just usual icon on a desktop. Sometimes I had to delete saves directory, I mean not entire 'Amnesia' folder at the 'Documents and Settings', but only a subfolder entitled by nickname. And very rarely I had to clean up completely 'Local Settings\Temp' folder with all of the hidden files, of course. Funny, but it did help. So, yeah, I was dealing with that problem since the original the Dark Descent. But very rarely, truly rarely. So I do not think that Update is the cause of that problem.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 02:13 PM by Alex Ros.)
10-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Alex Ros - 10-18-2013, 02:06 PM