Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

@Traggey, seems like normals and height maps are working quite fine, but without fully functional displacement, engine just can't handle or simply show up the volume, displacement volume. Well, that's just my guess. Another one version, probably simply outdated lights and shadows technology does not allows to show the beauty of normals and height maps, made properly, not f**king generated.

P.S. Offtop. Your beast reminds my own quite old concept, visual idea of the monster made of cow stomach. Not really "made of", a cow stomach was just an inspiration. Very fat ugly crawling jelly with a very specific cow stomach skin relief, resembling a corral, covered with slime. Without legs, boneless, with strange small appendages, hinting at the guts. I've never finished that concept, sketch. But a cow stomach very specific skin relief, resembling a corral, is still disturbs my dreams and imagination.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 01:18 PM by Alex Ros.)
10-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Alex Ros - 10-19-2013, 12:41 PM