Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(11-19-2013, 04:52 AM)Fatalist Wrote: +Two entities disappear, I dont see it in map.
But in level editor all is good.

If it works in the level editor that should mean it's a cache issue. Does your level have a map_cache file? If so, try removing it and reloading the level.
If that doesn't work, remove the msh files for the entities that don't behave the way you expect them to.
If again, that doesn't work, try re-saving the level in the new level editor and if the entities aren't static objects but actual ent-files, resave those in the new editor as well.

If any of these steps fixes the issue, let me know which one. Smile

Also, one thing that would help a LOT is if you could upload a zip file somewhere with your map and any custom models/entities and send me a link by PM.

(11-19-2013, 06:07 AM)endosine Wrote: So the AMFP Assets do work but some are ridiculously sized and some have missing models.
I Made a level for my project using AMFP Assets i noticed something was off with the hanging lamps.
Look closely at the lamps
Spoiler below!
[Image: Screen_Screenshot_064.jpg]
THEIR FLOATING... It's like their being held up by fucking magic.

Missing models might either be that you only copied the entities folder and the entity in question has its model in the static_objects folder, or that its model is there, but invisible because the texture is in the textures folder.

Models appearing with the wrong size could be caused by some msh file you didn't remove. Make sure you follow the steps in the first post when copying the AMFP assets. Also, make sure you're not using an older version of the editor or the Amnesia executable.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM by Patrik.)
11-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 11-19-2013, 09:39 AM