Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(12-04-2013, 02:11 PM)The Mug Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 11:23 AM)lazz3r0 Wrote: Um... I'm not sure where to ask, but how can I use MFP lantern in updated TDD with AMFP stuff? When I replace the old TDD lantern with the new one it looks pretty strange; it's like player holding it in not correct way xD Perhaps I have to overrite it with the new model editor?
The lantern.ho can do quite a lot of modifications to your lamp, like position rotation and size. I assume that those settings are different for the aamfp lantern so perhaps reference it and make it look properly in TDD like that?
EDIT: oh and did you remember to bring over the player hand models as well? those are seperate from the lanterns after all so if you have TDD hands and AAMFP lantern then there will of course be issues

I copied all the stuff from Machine for Pigs lantern.ho to TDD lantern.ho and it works now and looks brilliant! Tongue
thanks for help
12-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Slanderous - 12-04-2013, 03:00 PM