Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

I know some of you have had issues with converting your mods to the new version. Any steps that you have had to take other than having to remove the msh/anm files, setting the unit scale and removing matrix transforms?

(12-24-2013, 12:41 AM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 02:08 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Will this patch get integrated into the setup of the game when it is final? Is it official Amnesia 1.3 update?
Same question bothers me also. Would that Update when finished be real Update by all means? Would the Dark Descent be automatically updated via Steam?

It's the official 1.3 patch. As far as I know it will automatically get uploaded for all Steam users.

(01-06-2014, 04:14 AM)Damascus Wrote: If I'm going to put these new scripts in my upcoming custom story, should I link to the update when it is released, or will I not have to worry about it?

Since people who got the game from other sources than Steam might still be on an old version, I'd recommend making it clear that it will only work with the latest patch.

(01-08-2014, 03:35 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: So now I used the original editor suite. Will people have issues with my CS because I made it with the original Level Editor and not the updated Level Editor?

As long as you stick to TDD assets it should be okay.
01-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 01-08-2014, 08:09 PM