Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(01-17-2014, 02:10 PM)zihniadli Wrote: Hey, I Use "Enemy_Manpig" And The enemy is engineer, why the enemy can't break door mansion? Please Help me

Sorry For My Bad English
its either one of these 2 I think:

1. By door mansion you mean the door from machine for pigs, and unfortunately the doors from machine for pigs were never made to be properly breakable. If you abselutely want it to be breakable you can make it so by making a copy of the .ent of the door and modifying it to be breakable. But know that this means no holes will be made in the door so it wont break as dramatically as the normal doors.
You could of course also just use TDD mansion doors.

2. If you are using a properly working and breakable door, then it could simply have to do with how the door is placed and how the manpig approaches it. I have many times had manpigs keep smashing at doors they should be able to break, only to have it break it once I went up and moved it a little. I am not really sure why this happens but try making some small adjustments to the door or perhaps the manpigs pathnodes.
01-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Update coming! Brave testers needed! - by Patrik - 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed! - by WALP - 01-17-2014, 03:17 PM