Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dexter - The Final Episode Discussion
Walter White Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Dexter - The Final Episode Discussion

I think this summarizes it pretty well http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/th...ably-awful

Also, why the hell did Deb start "dating" Quinn if it wasn't going to get anywhere? All those shots of them talking about their relationship was a waste of time. Matsuka's daughter showing up out of nowhere was also completely pointless. Not to mention Vogel's appearance, who was Dexter's mother in a way, but she was never mentioned or heard from before, and was killed by her own son because he was a little jealous. Dexter also tries to teach another person how to kill, and it doesn't work out, just like in the past seasons. And the way Saxon killed that Marshal, i mean, the guy works for the police but didn't know that Saxon was a wanted murderer??? And he even unties his arms, ridiculous!! I don't know, many things went wrong.
Elway was kind of funny though, he'd lose his patience but still remain cool haha!

09-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dexter - The Final Episode Discussion - by Walter White - 09-27-2013, 12:34 PM