The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anyone else not like Clarence?
djc23 Offline

Threads: 3
Anyone else not like Clarence?

Well I just finished Black Plague and I enjoyed it quite a lot but nowhere near as much as Overture. It simply wasn't as creepy and a big reason for this, for me at least, was Clarence. I never felt alone since he was always yabbing in my ear and with kind of character he was any tension was destroyed. He just wasn't interesting in the slightest and characterisation was far too broad. Red was a much much better character and will go down as one of the most interesting game characters ever in my book.
Also I found the Amabel Swanson character to be pretty bad too. Her dialog and certainly the acting was off. She really didn't sound anywhere near as scared or as desperate as she should.

Now don't get me wrong I think it was good game and Overture is one of the best games I've ever played but I was just wondering what other fans think.
09-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else not like Clarence? - by djc23 - 09-13-2008, 08:39 AM