Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

(11-02-2013, 08:07 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I think it would be wonderful to talk about games (Or just horror games), Amnesia mods, and have chats with content creators in general.

You have no idea how satisfying, and ego-inflating it is for small time mod creators like us (Or just me) to get interviewed...even if it's by people we know lol.

Haha kewl. This is what I had in mind for the podcast, not just SOMA news (I know how sparse that is!). CS creation and related topics will provide an unending well of material to talk about, even if there were no other topics we could cover. Which there are!

If a podcast is a little too ambitious how about an e-magazine? At least in that case we'd have the visual medium to work with, so CS creators could have screenshots of their work included and such.

Anyone with an interest in journalism or writing in general can hone their skills and expand their CV by working on it.

So many possibilities...
11-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by Paddy™ - 11-02-2013, 08:33 PM