Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

(11-06-2013, 04:53 AM)Abraxas Wrote: I haven't tried Google hangouts, I'll check it out. As for other places, it sounds like Skype or Google would be the top contenders (at least as far as reliability goes).
Scripted and rehearsed is better for me. I'm going to try and jump in on the Skype conversations so I can hopefully overcome my nerves a bit.
I could probably work up to a live interview that way.

That sounds like a good idea, I'd never have the nerve to join the Skype orgy but I'm sure the other peeps in there are cool. If nothing else you'll get the chance to talk to wubwub!

(11-06-2013, 04:53 AM)Abraxas Wrote: Haven't had time to think much about this, and I need to make sure my ancient computer is going to handle it.

There's no rush, take your time Smile And hey, if you find that it's not practical for you to do it don't worry about it, there's no pressure!

I'll try to come up with the bones of a first episode over the next week, do the requisite research/sourcing, etc. Anyone else who wants to participate in this process, just say the word. Although with Ashtoreth on my crew I think things will move along nicely!
11-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by Paddy™ - 11-06-2013, 06:14 AM