Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Filmtipp: The Great Silence
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence

(11-19-2013, 07:32 PM)Googolplex Wrote: What do you think about "Once upon a time in the west"?
Westerns could be very fantastic. To be a fan doesn't automatically mean to like everything in the genre. I'm a horror fan, but dislike most of horror movies. Every genre has its good and bad movies. The good ones are very rare, but as more brillant.

To be honest, I don't remember if I ever watched "Once Upon a Time in the West".
What I meant to say is that I don't feel much interest in watching westerns, maybe because of my misconception that it's just a bunch of cowboys shooting at each other.
I will give the genre another try. Smile

(11-19-2013, 07:32 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Oh, I never watched this movie, but the trailer looks interesting.
Need to buy more movies with Klaus Kinski Big Grin

It's a great horror film. Extremely slow-paced and visually fascinating.

You can watch it on YouTube:

(11-19-2013, 07:32 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Klaus Kinski was a very unique human. He was some kind of psychopath. This is the reason why he did an excellent job as an actor. His ego makes him to a genius - but he doesn't "play" his role, it's his true character!
He never red the scripts, he never did what the regisseur wants etc. He always was a "problem" for the team, but they couldn't make movies without him in his superb role.

Behind the scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ADI9p2wHY

It was always hard to make movies with Kinski. And even when someone had to do an interview with him, you automatically was the loser! Kinski would shout and hit at you.

Interesting footage, he seems to be really angry, haha. I wish I could understand German, I only picked up a few words (BAD words, mostly XD).

He speaks briefly on the "making of" video of Nosferatu and he was very calm there.

11-20-2013, 05:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Googolplex - 11-19-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Ashtoreth - 11-19-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Googolplex - 11-19-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Ashtoreth - 11-20-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Googolplex - 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Ashtoreth - 11-21-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Filmtipp: The Great Silence - by Googolplex - 11-22-2013, 04:50 PM