Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia A Machine for Pigs unused voices.
Nikson. Offline

Threads: 22
RE: Amnesia A Machine for Pigs unused voices.

(02-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Alardem Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 07:36 AM)Nikson10 Wrote: So, I heard there are some unused voices in A Machine for Pigs, i've already finished it, but right now i don't have acces to my PC (otherwise i would search for them myself) Can someone please explain what they say in these unused files? Undecided

If you go to the "VO" folder inside the "Sounds" folder in the files for Machine For Pigs, you can find sound files listed for all 16 levels. Most of them are used, but a few were excluded for whatever reason.

For example, in the Pigline, there's an unused exchange between Mandus and the Machine:

Mandus: Oh man, how have I wronged you? Your filth is your humanity. To scrub you clean is to lose the very act of life itself.

Machine: Silence, Mandus. You imbecile, you weakling, you cretin! A revolution of simpletons. These retarded harbingers offal and spew them. [?] Yes, you belong amongst them and you can die amongst them.

My guess is the Machine's outburst comes off a little TOO absurd here.
Thank, you very much! I'm still wondering why they left the files, i'm going to controll them myself in the weekend
02-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia A Machine for Pigs unused voices. - by Nikson. - 02-26-2014, 07:20 PM