The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (support)
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (support)

Hi,

I would like to present you a little Installer, with that you can play Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine on modern systems. You will of course need the original game discs of this good old game!

A friend of mine in germany wrote this great Installer and in addition some game files have been fixed by me to enhance stability on modern systems. The official patch 1.2 by LucasArts is also already included. Everything will get patched automatically after the installation!

Corrections by the Installer:

- Support for 64-bit operating systems.
- Fixed a crash when starting a new game.
- Fixed a crash when starting level 7 (Temple of Palawan).
- Fixed a crash when using fast firearms.
- Fixed various compatibility issues (Indy3D.sdb).

DOWNLOAD:
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/h2JtlUuP/file.html

After installation you will get a message, that the game was patched successfully. You now can also install the Indy3D.sdb file using sdbinst.exe tool located in WINDOWS\System32 folder.

Also set administrator rights and Windows XP (SP2) compatibility mode to the Indy3D.exe.

Note that the field-of-view is wrong when using wide screen resolutions. Play in a 4:3 resolution for correct FOV.

That's it. I hope you are now able to enjoy one of the best adventure games ever made!

Googolplex

[Image: 9dngyznu.jpg]

[Image: 4at52g97.jpg]

[Image: q6xmafwv.jpg]

[Image: 75swgnrf.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 08:02 PM by Googolplex.)
04-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (support) - by Googolplex - 04-02-2014, 06:00 PM