The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler A Machine For Pigs, As It Should Have Been
NanaPharcyde Offline

Threads: 3
A Machine For Pigs, As It Should Have Been

Hi,

I've seen a few people start mod projects on here with the task of remaking AMFP to be more like The Dark Descent in terms of gameplay, but all of them either evolved into their own separate story or disappeared altogether.

I was just wondering if there are any (indev or released) that actually fulfill this idea?

If not, someone should totally do it. Every now and then I remember what an odd disappointment AMFP was, even though I liked the setting and story (for the most part) very much.

What would you add, remove or change about the game and/or story?

I'd add more encounters and outdoor environments (also combine them as we thought would happen anyway), reduce the length and frequency of notes, outline a clearer story and, if possible, add Dan Pinchbeck's original ending of Mandus drowning himself and the Machine in sewage.

I'd also call it We Are The Pig (the working title of AMFP).

I AM A MUSICIAN LOOKING FOR A COOL MOD TO SCORE, CONTACT ME. @NanaPharcyde LISTEN HERE: https://soundcloud.com/mohawk-23
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
A Machine For Pigs, As It Should Have Been - by NanaPharcyde - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM