The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
jons Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

I would've reported earlier beforehand about corrupted saves, textures, and files, but that's no longer in the way.

The new issue arose after that. A big problem now, and would love to get rid of as soon as possible.

Amnesia started doing the fps drop routine that frustrates alot of people, and for me it's a hassle! I tryed the ways, and methods listed on the Amnesia T.D.D Troubleshooting Guide... and nothing... so far. But i know know in someway it would fix sooner, or later though.

*I have found out that i have the right graphics card and drivers up to date

*steam already installs latest update for amnesia T.D.D

*i did the integrity cache thing, and may have caused some mix-up, but i think that's done with, i hoped Idea

*During the process of encountering files that weren't... right... I used administrator to get things done, too.

*I've reset settings and rebooted it, also with my computer. Didn't do nothing!

*I do know for a fact that there are no program interferences... Smile

*i lowered the graphics in amnesia to the lowest. It is so far a stable substitute, but of course i know my computer did better than that before! Undecided

(*)I was sort of expecting that there was a way to make it work again with no fps drops back to Ultra settings (Custom)

*I've also deleted all files and remaining info about Amnesia the dark descent, every single evidence. No allocating/discovered involved in steam either too.

(i bought it from steam)

Is v-sync suppose to lower your fps by half?! (V-sync doesn't crash the game though. Thankfully!) Angel

Attached Files
.jpg   2014-06-21_00002.jpg (Size: 179.89 KB / Downloads: 90)
06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting! - by jons - 06-27-2014, 01:42 AM