Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The weirdest things you dream about?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: The weirdest things you dream about?

(07-07-2014, 11:26 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 10:13 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Bees... In the bathroom...

Fuck.

you think thats a bad dream?

i had a hornet flying around my bathroom while i was taking a shower and that wasnt a dream xD

I had a similar problem earlier in the week - a big wasp came out into the living room with me and kept flying over head while I was typing. I kept having to leave the room until it settled in one spot. Finally sprayed the bastard with the water bottle I keep on hand for spritzing the orchids. Haven't seen it since, thankfully.

(07-08-2014, 06:26 AM)Amn Wrote: @crazyshaman
What are you writing? may I read some? ^^

Well, at this time I'm mostly working on a book, but I do jot down random shorts, flash fiction and vignettes, which I rarely get around to posting online [although I was thinking of starting a Tumblr just for them, or something - that way people could also throw some random writing prompts my way xD].
That being said, I can let you read whatever I do get around to posting. Additionally, you can also browse the thread of old CS ideas based on some of my writings that I've decided to open to the public so other people can use them.
S M I L E S is based on a more recent story of mine that I'm still touching up.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 10:26 PM by ThatCrazyShaman.)
07-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The weirdest things you dream about? - by ThatCrazyShaman - 07-12-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: The weirdest things you dream about? - by Red - 07-08-2014, 10:36 AM