Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See!
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See!

@ Robosprog: Whoa there boy. xD Calm down there. I have minimal amounts of backtracking, and I wouldn't even think of doing something like "Oh, they haven't seen map 3 in 2 hours, TIME TO PUT THEM BACK AT MAP THREE SO CONFUSE THE FUCK OUTTA THEM."

I do loop back to a map once, however, it's a map recently travelled and you literally just go down through the hallway to a newly opened door. Whether or not the player wishes to re-explore the map they're brought back to is their own prerogative, however it's made blatantly obvious to move on.

Also, I meant unique in the sense that it's different to look at and somewhat different to experience, which is, indeed, where custom entities come into play. There's a lot to be done when one successfully manages to fiddle around with particles, and if I had any talent in modelling, I'm sure I'd take up that too, and give players something even more different to look at. When I say unique, I'm talking about area's you've never seen before. I don't think anyone's ever created a hydrotherapy room, or an incinerator. Stuff like that. Lol

Awesome suggestions so far guys, thank you very much. Smile

07-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See! - by MsHannerBananer - 07-03-2014, 12:32 AM