Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help [Model Request] Citizens.(Retextures/Tweaks are Okay!!!)
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: [Model Request] Citizens.

(07-13-2014, 02:46 AM)Mudbill Wrote: If people are to do it for someone online like this, they'll probably want payment for it. Time is money, ya know.

Also, you should probably try to convince any potential modellers why they should do this for you. If they don't think you can take good care of their work, they'll be wasting time and perhaps even get a bad reputation. For example, if someone good makes models for something that turns out to fail, the modeller who spent perhaps weeks working for this could be considered "involved" with a failed project, which will be a bad example for their future as a modeller.

Basically display some of your work so that people can trust you a bit more. If they know you'll make very good use of their resources, they'll likely be more interested. If it can promote their modelling abilities, that could turn out as a good thing for them as well.
I understand time is money but thing is I'm 14 years old and hardly have any money. I'm making sure and taking my time that the Streets of London would don't fail as for showing work, these has been screenshots for Streets of London and a gameplay video coming up. If I had the chance to pay modellers to do this I will. I will never forgive myself if Streets of London fails and the work of a modeller(s) wasted.

I understand your concern and I'll post more content of The Streets of London, hopefully allowing the trust from modellers and interest from other people.
07-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by i3670 - 07-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Mudbill - 07-13-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Newsman Waterpaper - 07-13-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Mudbill - 07-13-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Slanderous - 07-13-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Slanderous - 07-14-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: [Model Request] Citizens. - by Juras - 07-14-2014, 11:28 AM