Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Streetboat's old shredding grounds
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds

(06-21-2017, 03:25 AM)Streetboat Wrote: [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/HrgrKsHhzTk[/video]

Get some coal back in the hype train, folks. It never died.

Some background on the development of this story over the past while: I worked some pretty crappy restaurant jobs over the past few years, and as a result I was very low energy when I had free time, due to odd hours and a dissatisfaction with my work. About 5 months ago, though, I managed to snag a dream job as an software engineer drafter, working with people I like on a normal schedule. As a result, I'm finally able to pursue creative ideas and are, for the most part, encouraged to do so at work. I have better ideas, more attention to detail as part of the job, and more motivation overall. I was in a pretty bad place for a while, but I'm finally pretty damn happy with the way things are now. As a result, Ouroboros is flourishing! The story is damn long by now, weighing in at about 2 hours start to finish if I rush through all the puzzles. The story has been fully written and fleshed out, and the climax has been reached in the game; what I'm working on now is the final encounter, which is the most technically challenging mapping I've ever had to do. It'll be very worth it, and I absolutely refuse to give up now. I met someone who wants to help me with the music in the story, which means no more copyright infringements! All in all, this gravy train is a-rolling again. Enjoy this trailer I threw together tonight! Smile

Godspeed man Heart
06-21-2017, 09:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds - by Artsy - 08-18-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds - by Kman - 08-21-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds - by Kman - 08-25-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds - by LazzerBackup - 04-14-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Streetboat's old shredding grounds - by Slanderous - 06-21-2017, 09:46 PM