Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks

I agree. Honestly, people say "I won't judge" but you can't stop yourself from judging others. I think it's just that whenever someone mentions "judge" everyone thinks "judge as bad." You always judge people; if they're being nice, if they're being bad, if they're not doing anything at all or trying their best to help. Any time you get an impression of someone, you've already judged them. Judge shouldn't be considered such a negative word though, cause most of the time you probably judge them as good people. Okay, maybe not so much on the Internet, but yeah.

Rating people might be harsh sometimes, but if that's what people honestly think and aren't just rating someone poorly because they have subjectional views on them, then it's better to get the cold truth than a false sense of insurance. It's like Tinder. The only problem is that people are more likely to judge harshly over the Internet because #nofear.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014, 09:55 AM by Mudbill.)
09-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - by Mudbill - 09-05-2014, 09:53 AM