Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks

Honestly, a lot of the blame when it comes to break-ins is left to the owner IF they didn't take precautions to prevent it.

When I was in France 2 years ago, I got robbed by someone breaking into our rental car. My backpack was on the floor in the backseat underneath my jacket. The car was locked and parked on a small lot by the road. This was slightly outside the cities.

This is of course assuming the thief got away and was never caught or identified, which is my case.

After that happened is when I learned how insureance companies won't help you if you didn't try to help yourself. For example, if the car was unlocked, they wouldn't give you anything because "you basically brought this upon yourself." Even with everything I had set up, they still argued with us. They claimed our car needed blinds to hide any valuables, and without them it would be no surprise people would want to break in.

It ended in us getting money for some of what was lost. I think that backpack was valued at about $2800 excluding any personal values. I think what we got back was $1300. I'm glad we got anything at all, but it took months of quarreling to get to that. We were just about to not recieve anything because the car was missing blinds.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 09:31 AM by Mudbill.)
09-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - by Mudbill - 09-06-2014, 09:30 AM